Thursday, August 28, 2008

That thing called blog...

Hi. I'm Caroline and I am a Blogger. Most things in life come secondary to sports. I like books, puppies, LOLcats, my car, and I'm majoring in Spanish, mostly so I can go to Spain and look at pretty men and women naked on the beach...but partly to teach it. I dislike real cats (maybe), hot weather, cleaning, and I think people who cannot drive should stay home because it hurts my throat screaming at them (for the record, this is less of a problem in Minnesota than Pittsburgh). I believe gay people are people.

I grew up in Pittsburgh and something possessed me to go to a small-town college in Minnesota. Though it's about to be the start of my third year, I haven't yet decided if that was a devil or an angel that took possession, so maybe I'll figure that out here. Sometimes it feels like I narrow down to what parts of me are Pittsburgh, and what parts are Minnesota, and that can feel like a whole big metaphor for my childhood and my adulthood. But sometimes I'm just annoyed with packing up and moving back and forth *points to messy room somewhere in the middle of the process* because it feels like that's what my life narrows down to, moving back and forth, back and forth.

I think that's all you need to know for now.

No comments: