Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm in love.

with Puck. Who is...

Smart.

I think this was just our second morning together--someone figured out quick that Blankie was the most important thing in this house before her. I'm really glad they get along. Of course, Blankie is agreeable to everything, and clearly Puck enjoys the way he feels, because he does feel excellent. But still, I'm glad.

Curious.

"are you taking my picture????"

Adorable.

"come back to bed"....luckily this was on an off day, or else I would've had the hardest time going to work!

Super silly.

I was trying to get her in a different cute position, then she did this. Well. I'll take it.

A hockey fan.

actually doing a good impression of paying attention right here...

Very cuddly and my best friend.

"put the phone down and PET me!"

I didn't realize I was lonely until this little furball meowled her way into my life. I am in love with her. She fascinates me and she amuses me and she is usually not too far away...so I'm fairly certain she feels the same. <3

No comments: