Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Apology, and not much of a blog post (5/30)

Eek, I totally missed yesterday. I've been busy! Daylight Savings hour couldn't have come at a better time for me. Here's an idea of my schedule:

After having a couple days off...
Friday. Work 11-6pm.
Saturday. Work 9-4pm. Go from work straight to play in a hockey game. Go from game straight to my friend's house to watch a movie and hang out.
Sunday. Work 10-5. Play game at 7:15.
Monday. Work 1-8:30.
Tuesday. Work 11-5.

Then I finally get a day off--two actually. Then I work Friday then I get two more days off. Wooo!

I actually really enjoy not having a set 9 to 5 schedule. One of the things I hated most about last year was having to work 8 to 4 (or 6) every.single.day. and never having any variety. I missed college when I only had a couple hours each week where I *had* to be somewhere and I could figure out the rest of my time myself. This isn't as good as that, but it's better than 9 to 5. Although working retail is much more exhausting than other jobs--you're basically ON the whole time you're there, no time to be online or just sit.

Yesterday at work, being a Saturday, was SO BUSY. Plus, people seemed to be really grumpy all day for some reason. Today was steady but not busy, and people were more pleasant. Had fun with my coworkers, too, we had a good group.


Anyway. Promise I'll make up the posting day I missed. But later. I feel like it's three hours later than it is, not just one!

No comments: