Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! (21/30)

(if I get 30 posts in this month, it's gonna be a miracle...)

Wednesday...

My mom making pies at home


my awesome sister in law Amy fixing my poor iPhone screen!

Thursday...

Grandma's gorgeous house (that my dad designed)


Brother Paul falling asleep during the dog show


My dad took his mom for a ride in his cute yellow car...


ten minutes before dinner was supposed to be on the table!


Amy and I waited for them to get back


There they are, just in time.


My uncle carving the turkey.


Dad, Mom, and Grandma in the kitchen.


Ready for us to eat!

And then we ate and I was too busy eating to take any more pictures. Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, stuffing, three types of cranberries, homemade rolls, homemade fancy butter pats, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole (I did not eat the casseroles) and wine. And finally, chocolate, pumpkin, mincemeat, and lemon pie for dessert!

No comments: