Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I think I'm turning into my mother... (14/30)

My poor kitty had to go to the vet today. She really hates traveling, she meowed, meowed, meowed the whole way there and back again.

But once we got to our examining room, she was a really good girl. A little agitated but not bad. Settled in after the trauma of movement and was so good with the vet tech and the vet--who had a hard time believing she stayed at the shelter so long for how sweet she was. I have a hard time believing, too, but I'm so glad she did stay there so long because I'm so glad she's mine now.


Just chilling.

She didn't complain or whine at all while they did their things and was proclaimed very healthy. She refused to be tempted by the food when it was time for shots, but let me hold her still and didn't wriggle, didn't even complain when they went in. I feel silly, but I'm really proud of her!


Noble kitty.

Now that we're back home, she doesn't seem to upset with me. Ignoring me like usual. What can I say, she's a cat.

Here's a video of her traveling to the vet.

Click to see. So very noisy!!

It just made me LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH! My reaction made me think of my mom--am I turning into her, or is that normal???

1 comment:

PuzzlB said...

What could possibly be abnormal? (Tho I really think it's you meowing!)