Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some things I love about my apartment (9/30)

When I first found this place, I fell totally in love with it. It has a lot of old-school charm, being built in like 1920 or so. But not out of date or falling apart, as the kitchen had been recently updated and everything painted.



It's also a corner apartment with a ton of light and bright wood floors.



Big old registers--kind of a pain for putting furniture out, but still, aesthetically pleasing.



A painting I bought in Spain that I love love love. Plus the colors go so well with my walls.



The breakfast nook in the kitchen just might be the best thing of all time.



Especially since it's one of the places I've actually decorated thematically.



Though the best thing in my apartment is this little furball.

1 comment:

PuzzlB said...

The best thing about radiators is drying mittens and sledding clothes! Or heating towels for after a bath.