Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Arrrrugh. Also, Packages. (6/30)

Missed another day, didn't I? Well I have two days off now so I hope I can catch up. :( Too bad I have to be an Adult tomorrow and do a bunch of Adult Things like pay bills and get an oil change and make phone calls. Meh.

Anyway! I've had a very exciting past week or so opening my mailbox!

My friend April sent me this stuff.

A Spiderman comic and lots of postcards from Spain, and a page torn from the Oilers game magazine with one of my favorite players. Plus a very sweet note. This package came on a day when I was kinda upset with some other friends--good timing.

My mom sent me an oddly shaped, small package.

After I guilted her into it when I was complaining about not being in college anymore--I was like "I miss my mom sending me care packages!"

Got some cookies, some Halloween candy, and a Boo Bob.

My friend Alice sent me these:

She understands my puck obsession better than anyone else. <3

Finally, my friend Lisa sent me this:

A recent Ice Time from a Pens game, and a Pens Calendar--much needed because my Wild one from last season ran out a month ago! And I didn't go to the opener this year for the first time in four years to get another one :(

I don't usually get so many packages, I have had quite the wealthy week! Now I need to start looking for fun things to send back to people...except Lisa because she owes me for helping her with a paper, lol.

1 comment:

PuzzlB said...

Gee, and all I ever get is bills!