Saturday, November 19, 2011

First snow! (16/30)

Unfortunately, I had a game at 1:50, aka prime snowing time. Snow didn't bother me at all with my last car because it went awesome with its snow tires, but this car without snow tires was terrifying. I just went super slow and didn't have a close call so that's good I guess.

So I get to the rink, and there's a bunch of players from the other team standing around in the lobby because APPARENTLY our ice time was actually at 4:30 and our team manager messed up SO it's not even that I risked life and limb for a hockey game, but I risked it for NOTHING.

ARRRRRRRRRUGH. Didn't take any pictures but this one during the daylight because I was too busy before the journey and too annoyed after.


And here's Puck enjoying the snow day the right way:


I don't think she's even noticed it was snowing. Lucky feline.

No comments: