Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but.... (11/30)

Puck gets more comfortable all the time. She's been a cuddler since the beginning, but she started very slow, making sure of me. I've enjoyed bonding: I don't think she's ever had her own human, and I know I've never had my own cat, so we both learn.

She's been testing out my keyboard with short trips. Until today.


"This seems like the perfect place for a bath."


"A nice long one. I'm super dirty, I swear."

this goes on for some time, then

"You looking at me?"


"Don't care if you are looking at me, I'm not looking at you."



"You're getting sleepy...very sleepy..."


"Wait, that's me."


"Good place for a bath, better place for a nap."

I just sat there laughing and telling her not to get used to it.

No comments: